Originally Posted by tx3000
Everyone replying is totally missing the whole point:

Not really, we just don't see things the same way you do.

Yes normal arrows are unlimited, yes special arrows aren't. In some respects I'd rather normal arrows weren't unlimited but then you'd end up with the stupidity of the Infinity Engine games where you have a character with an inventory full of only norma arrows. I don't see an issue with getting only 1 or 2 special arrows when making them, maybe a max of 3-5 _might_ be better but I don't see it as an issue. (Especially as my bow does additional fire damage on its on)

3. There is no way to be speced wrong for hitting when it comes to having 11 dex. and enemies they are never at 100% chance to hit whenevr I am able to hit them in an attack...I've never seen 100% ever. Besides If you have 11 dex a 49% chance to hit shouldn't even be showing up at all, if you have 11 dex and you can actually reach them with an attack, then I can see 80% but not under 49%.

My character has 9 Dex and 7 perception, and I've had anything from 40% (monster like 25"+ away) up to like 98% to something much closer, and as I said you'll get 100% firing on a prone character

4. You shouldn't have to get better aim from perception with 11 dex - That's an excuse

Being able to see better, being able to perceive gaps in armor or weak spots? If your blind as fuck but are very dextrous the chances of you hitting something 100% of the time is going to be minimal.

6. Durability on a bow/crossbow should only go down IF AND ONLY IF you actually hit the target. You shouldn't be getting punished on top of already being punished.

Hit or miss you still fired the bow. Durability should still be affected. This isn't like swing a sword through the air and not hitting anything.

Last edited by tarasis; 05/08/14 07:10 PM.