Originally Posted by Elwyn
Again, quoting from the game's manual:
Offense rating:
Determines your character's chance of hitting an
enemy.

Yeah FOR MELEE NOT ARCHERY

Here is what what determines your characters chance to hit with Archery:

[Linked Image]

Now quit applying non-dexterity aspects to dexterity.

Originally Posted by Snaphane
A few pointers which I fail to see mentioned, but I suspect a certain individual wouldnt listen anyway wink

* Archery has good range, at my current lvl its 26m. quite a bit more than Jahan's magic. Sure I might miss, but range is range ...and combined with controleffects ranged firepower rocks.

First of all the whole point to archery IS to deal damage from a distance. If you're missing a lot then you might as well not even use it because it totally defeats the purpose.

Secondly: Stop taking higher level aspects and saying well when you get to this level. That is 100% not even relevant to this. If Archery is only stable after certain a very high level, then that proves my whole point about how bad it is.

Finally, if you're missing a lot then control effects and firepower are barely possible.

You want archery to be just as effective early on just like every other class is. Since it's not, it's just a really bad class and needs to be fixed so it operates the same way every other class in the game operates.

Last edited by tx3000; 06/08/14 01:15 AM.