Originally Posted by tarasis
It's fascinating googling and reading stuff about/from tx3000 (yes apparently I have spare time, I should be gaming but anyway). He's been banned 2 or 3 times from Steam / various Steam forums and at least 4 other forums elsewhere.

He's been banned? You meant to say there were some people with the user name tx3000 that were banned.

You see people This is exactly why I say Steam users are brainwashed and why you do not converse with Steam users, they're just way too stupid to be talking to.

Steam users are the only ones who think a user name is all the same person because Google pulls up results out of the entire Internet and then use some dumb ass logic that doesn't even have any merit to justify themselves.

They are also famous for pulling this bullshit:

Checking the Steam account you happen to be posting with for the game being talked about and if they dont' find it ON THAT ACCOUNT, then they start up on the person saying they automatically pirated the game and don't even own it.

They then complain to the moderators that you're condoning piracy and all this other horseshit their little narrow brain washed mind can dig up.

Last edited by tx3000; 07/08/14 02:18 AM.