First thing, what is "CC"? Ive never heard of this acronym before.

2nd, I'm not doing anything wrong. Right after Cyseal (as I've complained many times before) the % hit chance for warriors and archers goes down drastically to the point where they are useless. The last monster I fought in the Cyseal maps was Bracuss REX. He was at 90% hit chance. Once I entered Luculla Forest, the hit chance with into the low 70s.

So how did the last monster in Cyseal go from 90% to the first monster in Luculla Forest to 70%? The answer is that Larian has screwed up with the balancing. My warrior has actually become a tank meat shield and I position him between a mage and monster to protect the mage from being hit. I don't expect him to actually hit anything with his weapon unless I can freeze or stun the monster.

In ACT 1, my party wouldn't have survived at all without a warrior to take down the undead and now he's honestly just a waste. This screwed up balancing has made the game a "miserable waste of my time". That I don't tell people who ask me about D:OS, I just tell them there are some game breaking bugs at the moment so give them [Larian] a month or two to update the game and then go get it.

I'm not calling it quits just yet. Though any other company I would have just given up and uninstalled the game about a month ago. Hopefully on Friday we get an update to fix a lot of these issues.

Last edited by LightningLockey; 14/08/14 09:54 PM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?