Originally Posted by Elwyn
Namecalling other users as "cunts, asswipes, fucking assholes" is highly offensive and against the forum rules.

SO IS HARASSMENT. And you and others need to quit making excuses for it like it's my opinion because that's what you all do when I report someone.

If someone calls me a troll then they're going to get called vulgar names, if someone says for people to ignore me I'm going to be excessively rude to them any way i feel like it. If people don't like my responses...too bad no one seemed to care about me being harassed.

People don't like my language well I don't like being called a troll and having people harass me by announcing for others to put me on ignore.

That's how it works.

And if I get banned, then so be it...I get banned... Oh well I'm a big boy...

The bottom line is that Harassment is against the TOS and calling someone a troll or blatantly announcing and off topic posting for people to ignore someone is harassment..But yet people are allowed to do it and then excuses are being made for them but then people complain about the way I speak to people harassing me instead of getting the concept to quit harassing me and I won't be rude...

Last edited by tx3000; 17/08/14 10:03 PM.