I doubt there's anything left to discuss here. In fact, I wasn't even looking for a discussion. I posted this topic mostly as an observation (and food for thought in case if anyone from Larian actually reads these boards).

It's not just about this particular offensive statement the game makes so casually. It's about the overall quality of the dialogue in D:OS. It feels like half of the text is written by an underachieving 12 years old and the other half - by a search bot programmed to pull rarely used words from Webster dictionary.

Unfortunately the end result isn't so bad as to be hilarious but is precisely bad enough to annoy you out of your mind and bore you to tears. Let me put it this way: as a fan of PS:T and The Witcher series I never thought I would feel like skipping all the dialogue in a CRPG but here I am wondering if it's possible to complete quests in this game relying solely on log notes. Then I remind myself that D:OS is probably the best RPG of the year and I can't help feeling sad. What has become of a once great genre...