Originally Posted by Undesirable
I would take talents that increase my resistance to individual elements by 25% over increases to attributes if they helped me gain immunity / healing with the cap removed. Weather the Storm doesn't need to have a loss to each opposing element, but it does need to have another drawback, such as -10% or -15% block and armour.

Well 2 attribute points is way more valueable then 25% resistance in one specific elemental type, however that just my preference.

That makes weather the storm still not worth it, -15% block simply means I won't be using a shield and -10% armour is actually a hefty penalty since it will also increase the opponents chances to hit you.

Basicly each talent should be measured against having 2 extra attribute points and as that stands over 85% of talents already fail that measurement. Some because they are plain bad, some because while they are decent having 2 attribute points is just way better and then there's the tier 1 talents that are worth more then 2 attribute points and they form the staples of the builds.

With kind regards,

Rashar.