All I've got on Tenebrium so far!

- The tenebrium skill makes the character able to handle T without infection. Getting the skill does not cure any rot though. You still need a blood- or star stone for that.

- You can get 1 character the +1 in the T skill by stealing the book "How to handle T" from the Sacred Stone smithy. If you have a character that will USE T weapons, she's the one who should read it, since it stacks with Brandon's quest reward below. Sacred Stone is located in the top east corner of the Luculla forest map.

- You can get +1 T skill for the whole party by completing Brandon's Troll king quest.

- After you get your 1st T skill increase, it will appear on your character skill screen (weapons). You then can put points in it as a normal skill.

- Tenebrium is counted as an element with its own resistances. Fewer enemies tend to have resistance against T than other elements which can make it a good choice over other elemental damage types. However, some rare enemies are immune to T damage.

- T resistance is not included in Weather the Storm talent and is generally harder to come by than other res but

- You will find a few items that increases the T skill or resistance.

- There are only T weapons and shields, not armors

- You cannot craft or upgrade T items in way.

- You can find enchanted T items, but they are rare. Chances to find an enchanted T weapon with just the enchantments might be slim.

- You can add T as an "elemental" addition to any weapon with Blacksmithing by dragging a T bar to the weapon. It will REPLACE any other elemental damage the weapon has (this might not true on higher levels, it seems - I just got T damage to stack with air damage on lvl 17 Blacksmithing 5) This does not turn the weapon into a Tenebrium weapon, it's still tied to the normal weapon skill and the weapon can be upgraded. The elemental T damage increases if you T skill increases.

- Committing to the tenebrium skill for your weapons could be a point saver since you cover all T weapons (bow, crossbow, one-handed, two-handed) with a single skill plus blacksmithing becomes redundant (at least for upgrading purposes)

- I hear (not seen this myself yet) T weapons are inferior to top notch (end game) legendary/unique normal weapons upgraded with max Blacksmithing and with weapon skill maxed out. So if you aim for absolute maximum damage output, max normal weapon skill + max blacksmithing might be the way to go.

- Unless you have invested heavily in a normal weapon skill + blacksmithing, T-weapons will likely surpass normal weapons until possibly the very latest stages of the game.

- There are a lot of T-ore to be found in the game. You need 4 Blacksmithing to forge it into bars.

- Normally, Tenebrium is first encountered around mid level (10-ish) in Luculla Forest. By normally, I mean you complete most of the Cyseal areas content before moving on the Luculla.

- As someone mentioned, you can apparently get T skill as early as lvl 5, but it requires you to speed run to get it and following a guide to the letter. Worth mentioning is T weapons generally have high attribute/level reqs, so it's not guaranteed you'll be able to use it at all/use it effectively at early levels. You might find yourself going through all trouble of forcing the game up to a certain point just to find you can't use the T weapons or one swing eating 10 AP

Last edited by Zimith; 30/08/14 05:50 PM.