Try that yourselves.
And maybe you will get a response in kind.

Instead of being rude, fallacious and insulting to intelligence of those who you address.

-
WHERE CAN YOU READ ME SAYING "Hey guise, i could use or need some help with... -" ?

WHERE?
WHO IS ASKING FOR HELP?

Didnt i specifically say that im writing this to the devs, not to general posters?

And its not because i think badly of other posters. Its because this stuff is simply not an issue that is dependent on general posters or their opinions.

All you few who responded provide, despite being asked not to, are fallacies and personal attacks. Just as you did right now.
And then you cry and play victims when its returned.

This post wasnt even written for any of you, especially not for Thorsten, who basically just repeated his mistake, lies and distorted imaginary "ideas" from the previous thread... in which nobody called him or asked him for anything EITHER.

Along with two other posters who filled it with their lies, strawman arguments, ad hominems and mind-boggling assumptions that exist only in their heads.

I dont have to tolerate that. I dont have to take it. Accept it, condone it. Or forgive it. Or turn my face away and stop talking.

When have any of you been kind and considerate to anything?

And why the hell would you imagine i need to behave in a way you want?

You are not "people".
You are just a few posters that ruin any forum you get to.
By insulting others the second they dont agree with you, spamming your propaganda all over and PLAYING A VICTIM TO CREATE EXCUSES FOR ALL THAT YOU DO.

I really wish you would put me on ignore. Because im doing just that to you all right now.

Maybe then i can have a thread or two WITHOUT defending from various numerous and completely ludicrous accusations you few just invent all the time? EH?

CAN I WRITE SOMETHING WITHOUT THE TWO OR THREE OF YOU SPAMMING FALLACIES AND LIES OVER MY THREADS?

Last edited by Hiver; 29/10/14 02:42 PM.