Too bad people are jerks. I check the wiki here and there to check for updates, but haven't seen any new pages in some months. Perhaps when Larian starts supporting the engine more, people will become more enthusiastic again. I have hope based on what they talked about in the last blog and Kickstarter update, mentioning modding in each of them.

I'm considering making a video tutorial for editing the stats files which could link on the wiki, but I still don't really know quite enough about everything. I was working on a big mod and occasionally referred to the wiki, but that mod broke. I'm thinking about doing a small arena mod for level 20+ characters for some more postgame fun, and might benefit from info on the wiki for that.

I'm not sure how much your spending on the wiki, but thanks a bunch for doing that. Except for the scripting information, most of the information is from the forum or could be added to the forum easily. There's actually some really good information on there, like the AddSecret page for example, the more detailed things are just hard to find. And seeing all the commands at a glance is nice, but a lot of it could probably be put into massive forum posts. Wouldn't be the prettiest pages, but would function if you want to cut some costs.

I assume you could turn the wiki off for a month or two, and then turn it back on with all the information still on it? Maybe if Larian started taking more initiative to establish a modding community, the wiki could be revived.

Whatever decision you make will be understandable.

Last edited by Baardvark; 26/12/14 02:00 AM.