I can't finish this quest aswell, if you talk with arhus after you already beat braccus rex he will not resolve this quest. That's bad. q_q

EDIT: guys, please fix this, i'm gonna wait until the bugfix will be up since i'm a bit tired of bugged quests, here is how to reproduce it:

Defeat braccus rex before [b]even taking the quest,[/b] so that once you're back in the accampament to talk with aureus and arhus you still need to pick up the Skeleton king's summoner quest from Arhus.

Speak with arhus, he will give you the quest even if you have already beaten braccus rex, and talking once more with him will not make you able to finish the quest, leaving you with the quest still available and with the impossibility to announce arhus that you know who's the summoner.

i cannot say anything more, do you want my save? i've the save right after i've spoken to arhus for the first time, so that i have the quest and it's impossible to finish it.

i practically stated the same thing 3 times but i want to be sure that things like this don't get missed. unfinished quests hurt my OCD

Last edited by cookiesnap; 24/01/15 06:02 PM.