Hiver

^^

what we agree on aside;

Unity is not exactly applied chaos theory math level. Sorry. If they had issues with it, more than happy to take your word for it, not Unity's fault. What faults it has, they lie not in ease of use/familiarisation. Especially for a team that has had prior knowledge of it. It is easy/easier to handle than most. They had only to "fight the engine", easier than most as it is. Lar had to make it first too. I find my point still stands ^^

I am aware of Interplay's story, pre and post Herve's acquisition, Fargo's faults and "direction shifts" included. I still think it was a feat for Larian. Because fact does remain, neither in sales nor income are they, or have they been, anywhere near old time Interplay's levels. Respectively. The friction of everyday management/production at such levels does bestow a different level of experience and expertise. With all the dangers inherent.. so not having people amongst them (unlike InXile) that had reached such a level yet, while still managing to produce and showcase (important) -this- game is a feat to me.

Will remind you that hourly minimum wage between Belgium and California is at or over 3 bucks a difference. That is the hourly. And on minimum. Goes up disproportionately. Won't even go on insurance. Or cost of life. Two buck meals in Belgium? Find me one. Will also remind you that movies aside, Cali features more, and a lot worse, than endless golden beaches and upper class condos. Lastly, we do call it hyperbole. For a reason smile

Pride, honour and purity