Yes i joined in 2014. Amazing isnt it. Must mean something significant to you.

Not sure why you put the rest in spoilers.

Unity is not exactly applied chaos theory math level. Sorry. If they had issues with it, more than happy to take your word for it, not Unity's fault.

You say this as a renowned Unity expert and close confidant of InXile dev team, right? You know what and how they adapted of it to their game?

And then all the barely functioning features and problems are Inxile fault? Man... i thought they were all geniuses in game design, collecting exp points since Interplay days.
Maybe you should go and help them.

Especially for a team that has had prior knowledge of it.

Which team would that be?

It is easy/easier to handle than most.

Well by golly! Run and tell them and Obsidian so! They must be fucking things up royally.
And they could have fixed all their problems with it and adapting it to a "old school" rpg game just IF THEY ASKED YOU.

Unlike Larian who, fools that they are, went and made their own engine... right?
They could have just bought Unity and hired you!

I still think it was a feat for Larian.

it is but not for those reasons.

Because fact does remain, neither in sales nor income are they, or have they been, anywhere near old time Interplay's levels.

:lol: what does Interplay have to do with inXile?

You said you were aware of something?

The friction of everyday management/production at such levels does bestow a different level of experience and expertise.

Oh yeah....

Look pal, i see that you think this is a compliment of some kind... but you are actually calling Larian studios less experienced and knowledgeable of their own engine that they made with their own hands - then inXile who never made a rpg and made mobile games for living and who made a game in a bought engine - that btw, looks and plays like shit.

I mean, its no biggie to me. I just thought to warn you that instead of apologizing you are practically insulting them even more.

Not that they care much, of course... but... whatever.