First off, you rock Larian!!

Originally Posted by Raze

There are 2 different UIs, and if you are using a controller on PC you can switch back and forth between controller and keyboard+mouse.

Hopefully this will be true, and hopefully the interface for Mouse+Keyboard will be a little bit revamped too (because somehow there's still work to do (mainly on the fact that targeting with the mouse is somewhat sometimes annoying (the monster moves, the focus on the mouse is lost and you end up moving or doing something else...).

How the fork will work though? Because there's supposed to be two games, but will the small glitches and update come to this game?

Oddly i don't care much since i will have the new version (did i tell you you rocked?), but what is the point of having two separate versions?

I hope the loot will be "fixed" in the new version, that's my biggest hope, the rest was just fine by me.

I hope also that you will milk us like you should and release a game with the same engine, same world and just different quests and classes. I will gladly pay for that!

This is so great, can't wait for the release date, it makes me happy because i was holding back playing, now that i know it's a big revamp, i'll just finish the game and play the new one after.

(Does that mean new achievements too...? Seriously this 'two games' thing is just confusing...)