I actually just created an account despite never having played the game (Currently plotting about purchasing) to let you know that you sound kind of crazy on here Luckmann.

First you suggest killing 95% of the world population? Even if this is sarcastic (which it does not seem like) it is both in bad taste and quite unfitting for intelligent discourse.

Second you claim that no PC game can ever be good while having a console port. While I agree with you that console ports scare me and ruin many games (DA:I for me) this is an incredibly over exaggerating statement. XCOM, Portal 2, TF 2 all have console ports and are all this outstanding PC games. In fact I would argue that turn based games tend to port the best.

Third even if all of your arguments are 100% valid the way in which you convey them is incredibly confrontational and disrespectful. Despite repeated attempts by individuals such as Joram to remind you that the fact that we are discussing a vide game on internet board means none of our life's are all that terrible.

Life is short don't waste it being angry. Lets see how the EE is and if its bad we don't come back, no reasons to get to excited before it comes out.