Speaking of necro'ing threads....

AlrikFassbauer, I would like to personally thank you for that OP. Raze directed me to this thread from the Steam forums for Divine Divinity when I'd asked for help with the books I now know to be the Lost Kingdom Books (they cause my game to crash to desktop every time I try to open one). He also directed me to the book text file, though I do not know German either way.

I am in awe of the community that exists here, and the history you have put forth from your perspective. I smiled each time I saw you mention a name of someone from current and past forums that became characters within Divine Divinity. I also had a big grin on my face when I realized that the epic poem paper I keep in my character's Misc. inventory is the poem that you wrote. I am likewise very happy to see that you linked your translation of the Roleplay thread in this topic. I will be reading that immediately!

I also now have a much deeper respect for Larian now that I've read your words. It is a rare thing to see a game developer that cares so much for the community that has existed around them for so long, and it brings a smile to my face.

Last edited by Piccolo113; 24/05/15 12:08 AM.