I'd argue that having a home for the sole sake of RP is a nice thing to have too, as it contributes to the overall mood of the game. In Skyrim, sure there isn't a lot of things going on with the vanilla houses ( I'd like to point that I don't own the homestead or-what-its-name dlc ), but it's a place to call home, and I feel like this is an important thing in a very exploration / RP oriented game like the ES games. Some mods also bridge the gap between pure RP and utility, and enables the player to rule over a whole fort complete with NPCs and stuff. Also it's more pleasant to have a [functionnal] homestead in the AC gamesthan a litteral spreadsheet smile

But I get your point, actually.

I guess we'll have to hear more of it. The uber stretch goals, starting with the HoE, really divide the community. Best thing to avoid headaches is probably to just trust them to do the right thing. Swen probably heard the complaints, and got that people would like the HoE to come later in game and be at least as useful as the tower in Div2. Fortunately, that's what he will ask his crew to do smile

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..