Originally Posted by Madscientist

-computer role playing game: A cRPG is a computer program that is about stat based world interaction. Usually it does have some kind of combat. There are one or more player characters. All of them have a certain set of stats. The player gives orders to his char. If the action is successful and what is the exact result is defined by the char stats, not by the player. (Of course, the player usually creates his char and gives him equipment).

A bit of oversimplification, but yes essentially this. TES doesn't fit this bill.

-art: Art is a consensus between the artist and the audience. This means if somebody does something and says it is art and many people who perceive it do also think that this is art, THEN IT IS ART. I do not care how some so called experts decide that some paint on a piece of paper is worth some millions while another piece of paint on another piece of paper is junk.

Oh, getting into a discussion about what art is is meaningless. I'm not trying to define art, I'm trying to explain how and why some art is considered important and good, while other art isn't. It isn't because some random dude proclaimed it to be important.

- I do not have an own definition of stronghold. If I enter it at wikipedia, it redirects to fortification.

It's only an arbitrary designation for what the story deems as "your place". Like Dr. Koln said it can be pretty much anything, from a rundown shack in the middle of nowhere to a sprawling mansion to a fortified keep.