Originally Posted by Grielog Viespeuk
Like I said I never played pen&paper so I'm absolutely in the dark about the actual possibilities concerning bringing it to live within software.
So from what I understand is that creating narrative will work the way it works on pen&paper through the art of imagination. You can create a dungeon but the story behind it will be the game masters doing and will be solely possible when narrated through other channels beside the game. So you create a story outside of the game, create an environment for this story in the game or will the game have more options then just creating the environment for the narrative you created? It just that I want to understand what the actual possibilites are.

Of course this is all speculation. But yes, that could be it. You think of a story, lay out your dungeon. Let your players run through it, maybe thrown in surprises real time. The a sign of a great GM is knowing how to react to the adventurer actions.

If you are up to watching a pen and paper in action, I highly recommend Titansgrave on Geek and Sundry.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7atuZxmT954UvydqNVClXAH3GRT0pAp2

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby