'Luck.

I have gotten as far as a finished character creation yesterday, having spent a few hours just planning out the skills I want to use.

I've got some questions about wands, if anyone can answer them. I can't test myself right now, but am curious.

1. Attacks from wands can't miss. Is that correct?

2. Wands have charges of spells in addition to their standard attack type. Can they be recharged?

3. What happens when wands are "depeleted"? I'm asking because I played Wizardry 6 recently and in that game using up all charges meant the item was destroyed ...

4. In one of the early EE gameplay videos, it was said that there were penalties to AP cost if you use a weapon with no points in the relevant skill. Or maybe I misheard. Is there any other advantage to putting a point in the Wands skill besides the one listed (10% more damage with wands per point)?

5. Can wands be used to attack surfaces or is that a perogative of the staff skill both characters start out with (which obviously requires a staff; forgot the exact name)?

6. You can dual wield a sword and a wand, but only the main hand gets used in combat. Is that intended or an oversight?