i'm starting to get bored having to start over and over again... please make it work properly fast....

i started a multiplayer game with a friend on PC, later, i wanted to test something else, so created another profile, when my friend ask me to play, i was unable to switch properly from one profile to another... all i had was the second one, and the saves from the second one... desperate to play, i deleted the second one, hopping to get back the first one... then, it said to me that there's no profile at all.
i shut it off, and start again, and get back the first profile name... but... not all the saves, some of them seems to have vanish in the process...

in the same time i noticed that, the first profile save had wrong date and hour, but the second profile the date were good...

in order to restart everything, i created a new profile and start again in multiplayer, but... the date and hour are still from the 19/10, that is all wrong !!!

now i want again to play solo, but i'm afraid of creating a profile and beeing unable to switch back properly....