Not sure if these bugs have been posted but they are driving me nuts so I am trying to let the devs know about them.

1. When you go to loot anything there is a gold chest icon with a small star over the object you are looting, once looted you usually get a silver chest denoting that you already looted it ... the bug is that the chest icon stays gold now as if you never looted even though you did.

2. After loading any save whether through quick save or not if you have any gear on that gives HP your health looks like your not full health even though you are. The only way to fix this is to take off the HP piece of gear and then put it back on in which case you must heal yourself to get back to full health.

3. I haven't been able to figure out when this happens but sometimes for no apparent reason if you look at your characters stats it ignores any points you have put in it and looks like you never points in ever and if you have any that you have saved from leveling up they don't even appear. The only way I have found to fix this is if I shut the game down completely and reload.

4. Teller of Secrets doesn't sell the books they said they patched.

5. When making a magical tusk it says it's a magical tooth instead.

6. Not sure if this is a bug or not so wanted to throw this one in too, certain objects do not stack at all. Bonedust is one of them amongst other non-stackable items that take up a ton of room in your inventory.

Some of these bugs are actually game breaking to me and I really hope they get fixed :(

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Synthetica; 08/11/15 07:45 PM.