I met Loik in the imaculate trail. When talking to him, I did trading with him and sold him all the items I found in this dungeon. When I killed him a minute later he dropped all the things I sold him plus a few other things. This way I earned several thousend gold.
I think people drop everything you sold them because you could have sold them a quest item. The solution should be that quest items (and keys!) cannot be sold, but they will disappear from your inventory after they have been used.

I did the quest for (Brandon?, the one who wants tenebrium) before the trail, so I did not get the rot and the whole sense of the trail is gone.
In the same dungeon in the room with Loik the chicken was running around so I talked to it and refused to kill it before Loik asked me to sacrifice it. I assume a sect leader would store animals in a cage so they cannot run away. Or maybe the true trail is to catch a chicken.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi: