- There is a problem with a mine in the mine. In the Luculla mines I sneaked my way to the portal behind the bridge. (How is this called in english, waypoint?). From there a char sneaked through a mine field and convinced the first group of imaculates to stay peaceful. The explosive mine that is closest to their camp belongs to them (It is red, when I interact with it they consider this stealing and they attack.) When I disarm or attack this mine they become hostile. But when I attack another mine the whole mine field explodes. The red mine is in this explosion, but it does not explode by the fire. The cultists remain friendly.
Please make this mine as the others or remove it. It feels inconsistent when all mines but one are triggered by the explosion.

- When there are lots of options as answers in a dialogue you have to scroll down to see them all. When I play this is not possible with the mouse wheel or the arrows on the side of the dialogue box. I have to grab the diamond with the mouse cursor and pull it down to see the lower options. This is annoying. Sometimes the text jumps back to the start when I pull the diamond down so I must click through several answers to remove them before I can quit talking when the lowest option becomes visible.

Last edited by Madscientist; 16/11/15 09:03 PM.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi: