There is no ETA yet. There is a patch in the works, though, which should be released in a couple weeks, I'd guess (no official ETA). Presumably the Mac and Linux versions would be released after that update.
Honestly, I am glad that I only bought D:OS half a year after release (still at full price, though), and I guess I'd also wait some more before playing the EE, even if it would be released today.
Originally Posted by "gGeo"
For all those 7 Linux addicts - it could be cheaper for Larian to send all of you a Windows licence than pay a develop team for Linux version.
I do have a Windows license, I just chose to not install it on my new PC.