Oddly, I'm having the same issue as HelHel and TheBear described. I went to Cyseal to sell items and shop the vendors when all of a sudden my party was moving in a delayed, jagged fashion (eventually falling quite a bit behind my lead character). Even more, every interaction, whether with items or NPC's had some considerable lag associated with it (between two and five seconds). This issue is persistent once it starts, following me no matter where I visit.

However, loading any save file immediately prior to the issue showing itself resolves it instantly. In my own case, I can now consistently reproduce the issue 100% of the time by loading a save and traveling to Cyseal - North Gate.

I never experienced this issue in the original Divinity: Original Sin (not to this extent anyway) but I do have a theory as to what is behind it. In the original, I would farm chests constantly for items (which my sanity thanks Larian for changing) but now in the Enhanced Edition, I find myself farming the vendors a lot, which also involves buying up all raw materials I can find (cloth and leather scraps, ore, bars, etc.) and crafting them into usable items for profit. Furthermore, I usually always "improve" them as well via blacksmithing or the golden grail. I also have a borderline OCD tendency to loot everything (bottles, cups and wash basins included) but there too, in the vanilla version, the available gold on vendors seemed more limited, so it could not as readily be abused.

Over time, I have noticed a small degradation in the responsiveness of NPC's and other things but it was easily ignored until now. I'm not sure if this may be what is behind the issue but would it be beneficial perhaps to have NPC's remove "junk" items from their inventory every hour or upon level up? By "junk" items I mean stuff like paintings, lab junk, wash basins and even sold crafted (white) gear?

---

Unrelated bug / issue: The frost elemental (Stardet) in the Homestead has a large volume increase during one part of her dialog. She will be speaking fine, then loud, then back to fine for the rest. The Weaver also still refers to the frost elemental (Stardet) as a male (or "he") though "he" very much now sounds like a "she."

Finally, I also noticed that the Keeper of Secrets no longer stocks ability / attribute books (or perhaps, restocks them?) and also, if you completely respec with the demon on a character that used an ability or attribute book, they retain the extra attribute points from using a book but not extra ability points.

Last edited by Vesperas; 22/12/15 05:32 AM.