My problem is that jour char is just an avatar, a set of stats who runs around in a set of equipment. In some games I spend some time in character creation, but after some time of playing I have forgotten the name of my char.
How does my char look? I don´t know, he wears a red full plate armor and a blue helmet.
Whats your race? I am a lizard, because they get a bonus to skill X.
Whats your gender? I guess its a woman, sometimes I hear a female voice when I give commands.

The only way to avoid this would be to have pre generated chars with a fixed personality. But then it would be a JRPG or the witcher, but not a Larian game.

Still, I hope they have a good selection of options of how your char looks. I would strongly miss it if it was gone, even though I rarely care after I created my char. The only time I cared for the look of my char after character creation was in world of warcraft, when you could select that your equipped gear looks like another piece of equipment in your inventory. For example I gave my mage a pointy hat and a robe with stars. But this would make no sense in D:OS2.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi: