Originally Posted by Fonzosh
Originally Posted by Aenra
If you just want to shuffle some points around, you can look my post up, it's in this thread; it also includes intructions should you so need them.
If you just came here to see whether a 'one-click-nao' solution has magically come to be..too bad smile

Hopefully Moose will come back someday..after all this time and pretty much zero actual interest, i doubt anyone else is ever going to come forward.

So it really is safe? Im very nervous when it paranoid when it comes to downloading strange files on my comp.

It's fine...I'm using it and have used it multiple times, actually. Just follow the directions--they are 100% accurate, and don't omit any steps. If you do omit something, nothing untoward will happen to your files/games except that you might not get the results you are looking for. If it makes you feel better then back-up the save you want to use before running the little utility. I've had no trouble with it. Once you've used it a couple of times you can then use it from memory if you find you want to use it a few more times to fine tune the results you prefer. The operation is very simple, but as with all things "computerese" pay attention to the details if you would like it to provide you with the results you're after.

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)