Well at least that's Something!!!!! So how long does it usually take for the extensive version??? I mean seriously it's been 6 months already, and I understand It's a rare issue and I am grateful;however,this doesn't take away that it has been 6 months!!!Agonizing not being able to play my favorite game albeit I have taken a liking to several other games not of this genre, Battleborn,Doom, SoM,Smite ,etc. etc. ,but they're NOT Divinity!!! You know Raze, I understand that It's not your fault, but you do receive the short end of the stick from people because of your status in this community. I personally would like to offer you my sincerest apologies and personal thanks for being as understanding, helpful, and informative as you choose to be no matter how demanding,puerile,and unappreciative a commenter may be towards you,yet you still manage to maintain your cool and ALWAYS provide us with an answer whether It's the one we want to hear,or the actual true information that could be something WE actually don't want to know!!! Ha!!! Thanks again sincerely,
-D-

Ps I believe that either Sony or Larian should have kept us informed somehow when the game is down,and out of commission !!!
like a update announcement or something???

Last edited by DayVlad73; 13/06/16 06:21 PM.