Going to sleep now, it's late... barely got into the game yet, will continue tomorrow then add to this topic. Here are my bugreports so far:

* Bartering and leadership skills next level description doesn't properly start on the next line (no next before level 2 either) - during character creation anyway.
* Get rid of the "profit", earn 10%/20% more is enough text.
* Lucky charm, Persuasion and Telekenisis are missing grey description text of effects at all.
* Facial Feature 1 turns to none when pressing left or right button on Lizard customisation
* Going back on customising skills, appearance is reset (provided you haven't saved with accept before going into customise, which makes little sense to do).
* Putting a skillpoint in loremaste, sneaking or thievery there's a lot of blank space before base: 1. Probably lacking next level text?
* Demon, Ice King and One Man Army talents has no proper line-breaks if prequisites are not met.
* Battle stomp mentions x-x physical damage, Crippling blow x-x physical WEAPON damage. Will that be a difference between always and depends on weapon. If the second, weapon definitely should be highlighted aswell rather than be the same text colour. Even white like the physical will do. Alternatively if it's the same, use the same terminology throughout the game.
* Warfare +1 damage does not seem to be counted, and also it's +x% damage seems displayed as strength instead (of course strength modifies it, but how, the GUI doesn't say)
* Old issue; Trying to remove the collar, the text is hidden under the GUI.
* Pants: This particular pair have seen many owners > has, or this > these
* If the broken sword is 1 equip, one attack, why does the damage stat says 2AP to attack?
* Interestingly fists do the exact same damage as the broken sword (but take more AP, eh?). Actually ingame it seems the fist do far less damage, only the stastics say it's the same.
* Backpack/skills screen tutorial has no "okay, I got it" prompt.
* Healing potion should say "heals 50%" not "heals +50%" Probably also add vitality.
* Skill Deck Manager (the actual text) doesn't fit 0_o (1920x1080)
* In the skills manager selecting the first option actually raises the other skills from level 1 to 2 for some reason. Perhaps those 11 shouldn't have a level?
* Dragon's Blaze still has | | marks.
* Many a placeholder text in the skillsbook.
* Civil Abilities hover has | | marks.
* Being knight; you can confuse the active skills in the skillbook by removing a skill, then trying to open the selective subsection of skills. It wont open, but the icon will turn grey/active despite.
* Clicking "share journal" defaults it to the first entered quest.
* Flanking says "defence rate reduced" while it's dodging rate. Also this allows negative dodge (got -10% now from being flanked having 0 dodge).
* Diseased says it's lowering vitality. True, but it does so affecting constitution. Vitality doesn't mention properly being lowered from disease (since base + constitution isn't split)
* Oil flask says it has 1m radius, effects say it has 2.0m explosive radius.
* Not quite sure why enemy containers appear if no loot is inside... it seems unwise to me to use such containers, can't move them either. Wont they de-spawn? Also inspecting them they say "vitality from constitution" or "base: +20%", probably should not affect them.
* Same as healing potion apples (and probably all others) say "heals: +10%", should just be "heals: 10%".
* Body Containers wont say if they're empty/emtied.
* Body Containers show no box display on top if howevered over, yet if hovering over the right-click menu they do. Think they either should always, or never, not this inconsitency with other things ingame.
* Most hotkeys are blocked during conversation, but inventory and crafting are not? Can't really do much during conversation though (I could unequip sword, but re-equipping? Impossible)
** Yet immediately when the conversation ended I dropped into overhead stealth mode.
* Strength (so I guess Warfare) boni count twice? Why?
* Attacking invernable stuff like sleeping bag, sack or campfire, weapons flying in the sky hitting nothing; durability is still drained.
* Restorating scroll is one-use item with memory requirement?
* Movement penalty reduction text is displayed hovering over movement if only wearing +movement itemry.
* The "simple helmet" in the hidden alcave with a iron helmet icon is actually a hood when wearing it 0_o
* -accuracy (I assume, it says nothing) from blinding is not displayed in accuracy statistics.
* You can attack Tam, then talk to him while he runs (and you'll have him vanish before you with the dialogue still open)
* Crippled effect on movement speed probably should not be "movement speed boost: -100%"

* Texture issues (check inside the bushes for a grey untextured area):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763765644
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763765755

* Tree clipping with banner (looks weird):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763765902

* Player dies, hood surives!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763766140

Last edited by Hassat Hunter; 15/09/16 02:34 PM.