Fantastic game so far first off. My friends and I are absolutely in love with it. We ran into a few bugs though, mainly once we reached the Marsh.

1. When we fought the large Voidwoken beast and defeated it (coop), everything was fine. Though when I did this in single player with my NPC companions it seems as if the pathing bugs out and I have to control every individual separately to get them to re-follow me correctly once more.

2. When I rez a teammate (coop) during battle it seems as if their character will automatically run back to the spot where they died (no matter where I teleport them after I rez them). This of course leads to them dying very quickly all over again.

3. When I meet the God of all Humans after staring into the statue's eyes (I forgot his name. Starts with an R I remember) it seems as if it is an endless loop of dialogue with him. I can't progress or leave the conversation thus leading me to having to reload a previous save and skip over it for now.

There are other little ones I'm sure you are already aware of such as hiding helm makes your character bald and a few typos here and there, but so far minus the bugs (which is to be expected) the game is a blast! I and my friends love it!