Originally Posted by LordCrash
Originally Posted by SlamPow
Playing as Lohse, they gave me three choices, two of which tried to kill me, and the third of which was an addict who had gang connections, and, as I stated, was a rogue. Which I hate. So no, I will not give the other companions a try. I was given choices, and I made them. I am perfectly happy with that. I would merely like for the game to be able to support the decisions that I make.

And it did. It punished you for your ruthlessness. What do you expect? You kill everybody and still want an easy run? Well, won't happen. If you don't like anybody the world won't like you either. Call it karma. wink

But for what it's worth, the final game will offer some more possible companions for you to kill.

I like plenty of people in the game, but people who try to kill me are a no go. And considering half of the companions have dialogue options leading to combat, well... It's kind of hard for me to come to terms with letting them into my party. I'm not looking for an easy run; just one where I can progress after making simple mistakes. I didn't know I had to break character and be nice to these people because they were the sole companions that I had to choose from, and I wouldn't want to do that anyways. Heck, I didn't know they were supposed to be companions at all; they were just people who obviously wanted to fight. Except Ifan. I knew about him, but i strongly dislike rogues, so what's the justification for picking him up aside from making the game a little easier?

I'm sure I could restart and take them all as companions now, but letting homicidal maniacs adventure with me is not my style at all. I think I'll wait to play until some less crazy companions are released.

Last edited by SlamPow; 27/09/16 12:06 AM.