I love crafting in this game and in DOS1 i spent lots of time crafting food that i never ate frown

The main problem is the fact that consuming food during battles is just making you losing tempo: you want to spend points making moves and not being passive. I'd like food to still be an option during battles (like an alternative to healing potions) but i'd like the option to buff myself before important encounters which is a thing i never do because at the time the battle starts i'll have the buff for 1 more turn if it's not already gone.

So the suggestion i agree with is to make food effects last longer (like 6 turns instead of 3). You can buff a little bit enemies to maintain the challenge the same..
This would make me caring about food crafting.
At least consider doing this for tactician mode where people want a real challenge during fights: you've to prepare your buffs before important encounters! Would love to craft food if it's not useless laugh

Originally Posted by Fyrestorme
Also it just seems a bit ridiculous that a prepared meal sells for exactly as much as one of the base components..

Also this.

Last edited by Mebi; 29/09/16 09:47 PM.