Originally Posted by aj0413
........I....I just can't help but always find most of your posts, I see, adorable and bringing a small internal chuckle to my face smile Hopefully the devs give you all the editor tools you ask for. More tools for modders is always a good thing!

Yay! spreading good vibes is what I try to do on here. Have my fingers crossed on the wish list...\o/ +1 for more modder tools. I hope the mod scene booms on this game.

Oh and I know my respawn level scale thing usually gets super negative feedback. so let me explain why I want it.

I would like to make a tiny world for me and 3 friends. Where we don't have to rush rush forward. if we want to take a day and just kill gators on the beach and chill. Well it won't hurt anyones game. Level scaling same thing. If we want to level up on the beach a bit and have the enemies scale along. It won't hurt anyone else ^_^.

Thought of another wish to go along with the respawn and level scaling. Open ended. meaning once you complete the story you can still stay around in game and fight stuff.

Oh oh and respawning loot containers with random loot tables @_@ last one I swear.

Last edited by Ellary; 04/10/16 08:40 AM.