Originally Posted by jilbi

• Issue with Lohse during the fight in Fort Joy courtyard ( with the paladin cork as allied) : after some roundswithout issues, I cannot do anything, no even skip the turn. After a while, it is Cork 's turn and only then I can control the next character screen

Same bug for me with Lohse in the exact same location. Also, I am unable to quit the game properly when this happens. The only way is to kill the process through task manager. I reloaded 4 or 5 times and this bug happened every time. She would cast properly a couple of times, but then any attempt at casting fails and I can't end the turn and have to force quit the game. I finally ended up leaving Lohse out of the fight to get around the bug.

• Items aren't stacking properly. For instance, the 2 blood roses you get from the witch cave don't stack. The one from Fort Joy stacks with one of the blood roses from the witch cave. Medat's Blood Rose Notes state that if you crush petals from 3 blood roses, you'll get "the most intoxicating perfume". So I'm not sure if lack of proper stacking prevents crafting the said perfume in Alpha.

Last edited by MultiKramz; 04/10/16 12:01 PM.