Originally Posted by Surrealialis
Ahh the sensitivity.
I'm allowed to be scathing if you're allowed to read two well written posts with arguments in the contrary to your opinion and gloss over them and say 'I'm not convinced'

Alright. I wouldn't have used the word "Scathing", as it gives a little too much credit to what comes across as garish capslock and vulgar condescension. Allow me to address your argument.

No, it doesn't detract from the experience.

You're wrong.

See? An opinion does not constitute an argument. You literally just said the opposite of what I said, all in opinionated format. Except, you didn't state them as opinions. You stated them as truths. Thus, somehow, you made a post in which I could definitively say that your opinion is "wrong", because it was stated factually.

So basically, you're justification for being a criminal is that it's easier

Hmmm, you're going to have to show me where I said or implied anything like that, because I just don't see it. The citation you allude to clearly states that it creates a power differential in playstyles - not that it's easier. Please read more thoroughly next time.

So basically, you're justification for being a criminal is that it's easier. And you can get ahead faster? Hey guys! Welcome to world politics/ global trade/ world history 101.

Hmmm, putting words into my mouth, I see.

So please Larian,

Aaaah, skipping the discussion and just talking straight to the developer. I guess this is no longer a discussion thread? Since we're just talking to Larian?

Lot's of people struggle with life, go to any inner city neighborhood, watch good people struggle and do 'the most prudent thing' to make it easier. Recognizing this does not make 'life suck'. This is called recognizing the need for laws, equity and social assistance. This is called working as a doctor in aforementioned locations and then coming back to small wealthy neighborhood privilege and recognizing it's existence. The opposite could be called ignorance.

Aaaaaand you're off topic. In a bad way, too! So you've

Taken up part of your post with moral grandstanding

Presented your opinion as fact

Used caps lock as a rhetorical tool

Condescended quite consistently

Misrepresented my stance on the issue

Belittled me for what you believed to be opinion

At this point, it's safe to assume that you're either a really bad forum troll, or too young mentally to play this game. Either way, I'm not going to bother addressing any more of what you say, because you're not worth anyone's time.

Have a great day! grin

Last edited by SlamPow; 07/10/16 05:20 PM.