@aj0413 The entire point of me creating this thread was not to establish your opinion of what you believe the optimal build is right now. I wanted you to evaluate the information and give your perspective about the attributes and how they relate to hybrid builds and weapon types -- then state if you think this system works great or could use some changes.

I'll state my own opinion for the sake of example.

- I think the primary attributes play a large role in determining what specialization will be available to you -- because of this Strength is the most penalized since you only have Warfare. If it wasn't for the absurd damage output that Warrior is capable of right now I think this would be much more obvious to everyone.

- Hybrid builds have to work around damage and accuracy lost from splitting points into primary attributes and combat abilities.

- I can understand the argument that Spear can be utility -- swapping to Bow/Crossbow/Daggers to use related Finesse skills. I don't think it's a very strong argument, compared to just using Bow/Crossbow/Daggers from the start.

- I think the system is fine -- it offers trade-offs. I do wish there were more weapon types or weapon types that accepted more than one attribute. (Crossbow can be either Strength or Finesse, same for Spear)

Last edited by Kresky; 10/10/16 12:39 AM.