Hey,

I ran into a couple issues while playing, one is with the battle of the one. I was playing with someone else and we each had control of two characters, while fighting the champions or whatever they are one of his characters died. After we won and got the option to fight amongst ourselves to find "the one" we did so, but the on character who had died was still dead (not surprising) but the problem was that even after I killed two other characters (I had on alive at this point) the quest didnt complete and I was stuck in the fighting pit thing. I finally figured out that I had to revive the person who was dead at the start and then kill them again to get it to finish.

Also when we got into a fight with the patrolling gaurd that goes by the area where the guy is making a coffin for his wife, that guy would start attcking us after a couple turns, and then a couple turns after Griff and his group would also start attacking the elf in our party, and once the elf was dead they would stop. I did have the elf character kill Griffs two guys near the front gate so not sure if that has something to do with it, but Griff and his goons werent usually aggressive to the elf character before that point.