This one skill makes a mockery of this game challenge. It's a forced crit multiplier that can be stacked with anything in the game for only 1 AP. With this kind of damage stacking, you can go pure wit, always go first and still 100-0 gib enemies before they even get to act.

It also makes using magic a joke because the strongest magic damage skill in the game atm is "Staff Whack" because Rage is OP and can be used to both buff yourself (have someone do it) and then debuff enemies for a *3 elemental damage (*1.5 crit, * 2.0 negative resist). Even bosses will have a hard time surviving 2 angry mages casting "Staff whack".

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is my char at level 4 in an "All-magic damage" run with poor gears. I don't even need those fancy 20+ damage weapon to already start dealing 100+ AoE a turn and this will easily go up to 200 or 300 per turn when I actually get those 20+ damage weapon like Tide Turner (Zaleskar).

Also, for a "1-turn" buff, if you're the one casting it on yourself, it works on 2 action phase (On the turn you use it on yourself and when it cycles back to you). This works normally and disappear the next turn though if someone else casts it on you.

Outside fixing that probably unintentional "1-turn buff effective 2 turns", Rage itself needs to either

-Be more expensive to use (2AP).

-Limits the amount of guaranteed crits you can get so you can't just abuse it with Warlord and execute people one by one with a basic attack that is gauranteed to crit and wipe their remaining health pool after Crippling-Whirldwind

-Or silence the user while it's active but increase the amount of damage they can do as well to compensate for this nerf as they can now only basic-attack instead of just wiping the whole enemy team with AoE. This will give me a reason to try and cleanse the Rage off my damager with Burn-my-eyes when I want to AoE.

===

Another example of what it's like to gib the whole team beore they even act. The one that got hit for a balance of whooping 219 got raged to have -100 resist.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Magic"

Last edited by Ellezard; 16/02/17 12:46 AM.