Overall: Warrior (Strength) / Mage (Intelligence) / Thief (Finess). The problem is twofold, martial talents whose utility is questionable, others totally naze and the physical / magic armor system.

A lot of people have said, you're doing a full physical team right now and you're smashing everything. I will add the Finess fighters above all. In fact, these fighters have two big advantages: the martial talents for weapons that increase the damage and especially the combination Back stab / Guerilla + skills that allow you to ignore the physical armor or to further increase the damage in discretion. To have done it, quickly my archer could make almost all the opponents of the game without problem...
A friend could tell you about his Snape: by combining with Polymorph, he just did the game alone, exterminating all his enemies , Without them being able to play (invisibility + cancellation of the cooldowns and skill of Rogue), ultimately according to him. Let's add some points in Warfare and it's just a butchery, a pure warrior does not reach their ankles ...

In short, let us pass to the Magic! I love wizards, and I will not make one. Clearly, the nullest classes. Their advantage, do damage yes, but especially inflicting effects: Freeze / Stun / Burn etc. Except, thanks to your system of magical armor and well you are fucked, all your effects are canceled of base. No way to really increase the damage (martial / character etc. Nothing.) And especially if you combine magic armor + elemental resistance + Leadership, and well the magic will never do any damage to anything! So a PC mage or mage opponents, we know we risk nothing. While physical level, no problem, apart from armor nothing protects. Honestly, I have made several wise men, the only valid ones are: the Summoner, because intelligence is useless and Polymorphy for the same reason in addition to having skills that tap the physique. The others, I was just a bullet in relation to the warriors and I do not even mention the Rogues ...

As a reminder, in the 1 we had just resistances (in%), which increased with skills (Will and Musculation) and physical armor to your equipment that reduced the damage received, not canceled them. Now you can take explosions of barrels without even losing 1 PV...

Let's go to the martials abilities. So BEFORE, you had to get them up to get the next skill levels (1/2/3/4) and then be able to use them all, because it was your level that was telling you how much power you could use. So, it was expensive, but it was worth it! When I saw that you added more bonuses, I was happy! Even if some were not terrible, we do not care because they had to be taken. And then the reality: 1 point is enough to have all the skills, to compensate for the number of power you have combined Memory point and Source point, something that does not work, but we'll see later. So if they no longer serve to develop your abilities, or have slots for skills, the only thing that counts is your little bonuses:

So let's go on to the Warfare and Aerothurge, which are right there to oppose your system of magical and physical armor. A utility in the game, but minor. Especially when armor scores are high, once again, it's better to hit a single armor, to have characters attacking both, it's wasting too much time! So your system encourages a kind of "mono game". Too bad, it was the opposite in the 1, you could do the character you wanted, you remained efficient.

In short:

Huntsman: increased damage in height + 5%. Otherwise, there is Ranged + 5% damage. What do you think we're doing?

Scoundrel: same. + 5% critical damage, hum no 5% damage is better, good after, there is more movement. A little more useful than the previous one.

Hydrosophist: ok for extra care.

Geomancer: Poison Attacks + 5% and Physical Armor + 10%. Well no, it's not terrible.

Pyrokinetic: + 5% damage, not specified as for the Geomancer, but for the fire it seems to me. In that case, it's not great. On the other hand, if it is for all the magical damage, there is better. If magic was used for something, useful ... A hair.

Necromancer: 10% care on your damage, ok it's nice. Especially in combo with Retribution. On the other hand, there seem to be unexplained limitations, sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Polymorph: +1 attribute. Powerfull, best of all, clearly. Seriously you take what? +5% Fire /
Poison, Height, Critical Damage or +1 in an attribute that will give you the same in much better!

Summoning: the only really good. It is useful for itself because all the related skills depend on it and that's good. This is a talent well thought out!

Last edited by gourry02; 19/07/17 08:45 PM.