I just bought the game this week after finally finishing DOSEE... in my defense I never finished DOS because at the time I was playing it, I was having major surgery, and it kind of had bad memories associated with that period in my life.

But now I am doing better, so I gave DOSEE another try and just lost all track of time. It was so much fun, and I was in the process of restarting that when I finally gave in and bought the EA for DOS2 on Steam.

Lo and behold I was flabbergasted to find I could play... for some reason I thought EA was starting on the 15th of September, and not the full release... I know I know, if only I had kickstarted it.

Man I wish... all I can say is even at the full price, which I gladly paid after seeing Game Master Mode, that THIS game exceeds all my expectations, and I just finished Act 1 tonight and loved every hair raising minute of it.

Having less talents to get made this much more of a challenge, and I pushed my party to level 9! I played a dual wielding rogue, until I got that first amazing shield, and then I was basically a single weapon fighter the rest of the way.

I kept Ifan as a ranger/rogue, Sembille as a Summoner, and the Red Prince as my 2 Handed Wpn Tank... all warfare, all STR, all day!!! Did I steal all the large paintings I could carry? You bet your sweet bippy I did! He was so unbeatable! Anyway, I can't wait to play perhaps 1 more patch before launch, and come launch day, I am going to be on strict DO NOT DISTURB, except for dinner and sleep.

You guys built a fantastic game, yes it's better than DOSEE, and yes your few videos for Game Master Mode have me chomping at the bit. I bought Legends of the Sword Coast hoping to make dungeons in their engine, only to find that it was just not intuitive, or fun. A complete waste of time and money...

I hope you make an Enhanced Edition of this some day with full voice acting... that will be a thrill to own, play again, and give to my friends as gifts. Thank you for all the hardwork, can't wait till September!

Last edited by Moredhil; 08/08/17 08:08 AM.