I really enjoy current summoning school actually. But keep in mind that you haven't seen all of the spells that will be on release.

Now, about triple summon. It would be just too slow(for me) to control 4 summons. And man, i don't want to fight hordes of summons. The idea of 1 summon, which you can adapt is actually pretty good, and has some good potential.

The idea of totems that kinda do their thing is nice, but i would rather see shaman school which would specialize exactly on those(you can really create a lot of different totems, and still it's not like all of the spells should only create totems), but i think that this wouldn't happen, so maybe they will add some different totems for summoner.

About focus summoner. You can dump almost all of your attributes into constitution as summoner(i do), and run with sword\wand and a shield and just soak damage. I think you assume that summoner is very fragile and enemies will easily kill him and get rid of all of the summons you got, but that's not really the case.

Still i expect some buffs for that particular skill tree, because to really start doing something you need 2 rounds, and after those you're kinda on the same level(most of the times even weaker) with other specs in terms of impact on the fight.

Last edited by Darksky; 31/08/17 04:48 PM.