I received the email with the tracking information for my KS-CE earlier in the week. It appears they're using DHL, from Germany (I'm in the U.S.). As far as the latest tracking status goes the shipment hasn't actually shipped yet, only the information for the shipment has been provided to DHL electronically.

Obviously it's not arriving tomorrow in time for launch, despite the last kickstarter update that stated "Those of you that ordered Kickstarter Hoodies or T-shirts will be pleased to know they'll be shipping out along with the CE, and should be in/on your arms by September 14th!".

The comments in this thread have left me a little confused, because I thought (for Kickstarter backers at least) we already had our product keys. I received a "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Digital Collector's Edition Download" key through the Larian Vault. Isn't that all we need to download the game tomorrow and play? Granted, I would prefer to have the CE in my hands at the same time, but a lot of the comments here are making it sound like we can't even play until we have the shipments in our hands. think