Originally Posted by Nuked
I've you bought the CE and don't have a digital key, just contact Larian support and I am sure they'll give you one so you can play tomorrow.

already contacted them directly and received this:

""Dear #######,

I’m sorry to hear you have the feeling of being treated incorrectly!
As mentioned on the website, everything will be shipped on September 14th. There is a physical key in the box, it’s not possible to provide you a digital code as well.

Kind regards,
""

So they just won't fix this mess and i've not seen anywhere clearly stating that "everything will be shipped Septermber 14th"

Originally Posted by The Centaur
For those 1000: as eisberg77 said, Larian won't give you an extra Steam key for free. if you really want to play today, just purchase an extra DOS2 standard key on Steam or GoG. By the time the box arrives, you can always sell (or give away) the Steam key that's included there.

So we bought a CE but we have to buy a regular key to actually play on time? This is nonsense!

And we are close to half way of release day and still not even tracking number email...

Larian did a great game from what've been reading and i congratulate them for the game and i'm very happy for it, but the way (i believe by mistake) that they are handling the 1000 CE is horrible...

it might be even worth it to just get a CE refund and buy the regular version!

Last edited by Kultyz; 14/09/17 09:26 AM.