Originally Posted by ExecutiveCivic
You don't actually need to dream with Stingtail. You can let Sebille kill him and still party w/ Red Prince and dream with someone else.

You can also pick pocket Stingtail for the oversized orange (which contains the Drudanae) prior to killing him or picking up Sebille. Or you can PLAY AS Sebille and choose when to do all of this.

There are also like 5 different ways to escape the fort.

You also are playing a game where the quest log requires you to do some thinking and reading instead of mindlessly pointing you in the exact location of where you need to go / who you need to talk to. This isn't WoW or Skyrim - and I'm not trying to be a douche when I say that but it seems like people want to be hand-held through this.

That's not to say it's not without its flaws - I am having some quests that aren't posting as complete even though I think I completed them. But still... props to Larian for not streamlining the quest system and not making it boring and mindless.

I didn't want to be handholded and I appriciate this game isn't like Skyrim, but the quests truly are busted - or atleast the quest log is. No offence but I never encountered such problems in Pillars of Eternity, which also isn't a game known for handholding yet I always knew where to go, who to talk to and the quests always updated properly. I asked for a guide so I could atleast know the order in which I should complete quests for a somewhat smooth progression.

Originally Posted by HeftyDrizzt

Thanks for that