Originally Posted by Ellezard
Originally Posted by luzariuslive
Originally Posted by Luuin
*use a boat to cross a river*

*dies*

lol...

I guess I'm gonna pass on this game. If the devs don't test it or try to balance the difficulty, then I'm not gonna waste my time with pointless frustration.

This is probably one of those games where you constantly alt tab to check a website, I hate that.

That's actually no longer the case. During EA, there were so many random sudden encounter with no warnings, or very minimal unnoticeable warning. One of the hardest fight was actually an ambush with insane range and the boss having a very powerful source skill.

This has been toned down heavily.

In Act 1 alone

The ambush range has been nerfed. If you proceed with caution, you can even see the enemy first especially if you hold the "Line of Sight" detection.

In one of the key fight of Act 1, they even start talking about how something might join them if they keep fighting.

Both of the ambush warned ahead of time.

Even in Act 2, so far, every ambush will have your char say something like

"What a great location for an ambush!"

Or how the quest dialogue is so obvious if you do it, ambush will happen.

Really? Hmm, this is exactly the type of information I was looking for. I'm glad I posted. I can tell you play Ironman. You gave me exactly what I needed to know!

So you're saying as long as I prepare, focus & pay attention I could beat this game blind Ironman?

In Divinity Original Sin Honour Mode, I rolled two tanks in the beginning of the game and a single fireball killed them both when they were at full life and I even pumped up their health points, it was unbelievably stupid. Is there any problems like this in DOSII?

Last edited by luzariuslive; 18/09/17 08:57 PM.