Hi,

Originally Posted by Buskii
If it's in the core game it should be balanced.

Whilst I agree with this in general; more specifically, I feel if it's in the core game and you have to use it (e.g: a spell, weapon type etc), then it should be balanced.
But if something is completely optional and doesn't impact you in the slightest for not using it..rather leave it be. Especially if it's established that others like the feature and use it.
Edit: This would be entirely situational, of course, as it will work in some instances, but not all.

Free and unlimited redistribution of all points is over the top if it's in the core game.

Perhaps in a multiplayer game, or some kind of PvP experience; but in a single player game where the feature is optional? I disagre.

If you wanted to respec constantly so badly you could download a mod or enter the console or edit some game files, but that would be your out of game actions.

Or we could just use the in-game built feature; and you could stop trying to control how others play the game?
If you don't like the feature, don't use it, and if there's some imbalance, so what? It's a single player game; so the only person being affected would the individual using the feature. Don't use it, and there's no imbalance.

Just like you could probably download a skill that did 1 billion damage directly to vitality on a 1 turn cooldown.

Really not comparable in the slightest.

The contention is such a thing should not be available to such a degree, not that it exists at all.

Don't use it then; or, hey, a better idea, install a mod that removes it from your game. laugh

~NuttiKrust

Last edited by NuttiKrust; 19/09/17 08:47 AM.