Originally Posted by Throatscratch
Same here. I have got timely fashioned emails from Larian, about purchase order no. and secondary mail about "tracking number from Happy Shops" on Sept.13th - which ( tracking number )unfortunately hasn't arrived.

My problem with this is - I don't know where to go for support, also no updates on it - afaik. Thankfully I have steam game.

Wanted to give steam key from CE to my friend so we can play. But at this stage I can't even tell him when I will receive anything. If it was for me personally I could wait.

Could we get some sort of direction - where to contact "anyone" on this matter ?

I emailed shopifyshop@larian.com which is the contact email on the CE order page.

They basically said they had paid "professionals" to sort this all out for them but lots of things are going wrong, mainly

• People adding their info in Cyrrilic, Japanese, Chinese, Korean… European Shipping centers can’t read that data.
  • Wrong addresses
  • People going on holiday, not being able to pick up
  • Kickstarter backers, 30% moved meanwhile meaning none of those addresses are correct
  • Articles at GLS not being shipped for a reason we still don’t know yet and are waiting for a reply

Seems the last issue is the one affecting us, the distribution company just isn't sending them for some reason and Larian have been constantly on their back trying to find out what is happening but they are being stone walled.
Larian were meant to be having a big conference call yesterday to try and see what they can do to solve this. I'll see if I can get an update in the morning, as I still don't have any dispatch email.

They say they are putting all their energy into trying to sort everyone's issues, and will update everyone when they know what is going on and when people should expect their CE. I'd guess that they don't want to keep making promises of delivery times, when it isn't in their control to keep.