I am feeling so unhappy with all this...

that official response did not help, specially because i don't think it's fair that those who have their packages out of the warehouse but somehow they got "lost" on their way for days are not compensated in any way

In my case after spending a long time by phone insisting with DHL i received the statement that they have the record that the package is "in transit" and they have no further information to give me BUT after pressuring them i received the information that it should arrive between September 28th and October 5th.

I Live in Portugal which is a 2 to 2 and a half hour flight to germany, but the package will take between 15 to 20 days to get here after being promised it would arrive "September 14th, the next day or early the week after".

Even worse then that i could only get any information after spending alot of time in a telephone paid line.

So after all this to be told by Larian directly something like... "You're lucky your package is on the way so you will not get anything from us"... it hurts.

Right now i'm seriously considering to just ask a direct refund, but i am too angry to make that decision but there is a good chance i will do just that. Let Larian keep the box wherever they want to have it.