The Rng is low even with those factors as they are heavily limited or offer way to get around it.

1) The damage range isn't large so even if you hit min or max, you don't feel like you gain too much or lose much. You can still estimate if it will kill nearly every time and is given the information on how tanky stuffs are from the get-go with Loremaster so you can always calculate it.

2) Hit rate starts off really high making it really consistent and you can even get + accuracy gear. Most high level weapon even offer it to make the base accuracy 100% instead and enemies will need ton of dodging to even compete with it. But even then, even if they do have dodge rate, Floor-AoE hit rate is 100% at all time if it's enough to knock them down.

3) Every spell that has dodge included has a really ridiculous scaling that it completely negate the attack almost 100% of the time, making it very consistent. Most enemies in the late game also opt for magic anyway to not miss and just hit you, which is why LEadership is ridiculously strong with its magic resist.

4) On the subject of loot in general, lucky charm isn't RNG heavy because of how often it triggers and that it needs levels to be useful else you will just get something like 1k gold that is worthless. It's so consistent at guaranteeing you that you will get stuff after you reach a certain level on it. The area you use it in also guarantee what level you will get.

Traders also have a set of legendaries/divine they always sell so if you visit them on level up on or restock, you are almost guaranteed to get a legendary/divine of the type you want.

Legendaries and Divines of a certain name will only appear at a certain level so if you know at what level a certain legendaries will appears, you can go to the right npc and get it. My weapon legendaries and divine are always updated in act 2 because of this with minimal luck involved once I find out who sells the 2h and crossbow legendaries.

5) For rune, Frame of Power guarantee +str on everything. The only one I annoying is Frame of Mystic but I used up all my frames on various resist rune before I got the chance to test if stat bonuses are always the same or not based on the type of rune being upgraded.

So the only RNG in the game that players has the least control on is just crit. Everything else only give off a fake RNG feel because it has % attached to it or because some of the informations are hidden. Even then, Crit becomes less RNG heavy thanks to flame rune + late game gear giving you like 3 slots to spec for crit chance. You get less armour that way but very consistent crit chance, easily reaching 100% with some wit.

Last edited by Ellezard; 22/09/17 07:32 AM.